Maintenance Plans that spread the cost of dental care in the Vale of Glamorgan
At Castle Court Dental Care it is our aim to provide high-quality dental treatment for all who attend, in a friendly, family-oriented environment. Our range of dental plans not only allow patients to spread the cost of their preventive dental care, but also enable our dentists and hygienists to provide a comprehensive service.
Research shows that preventive dentistry, delivered on a regular basis, greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental maintenance plan that rewards loyal patients.
Our maintenance plan offers advantages both for you and for us. It enables us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment – plus, you will have the peace of mind that all of your preventive dental care is covered by convenient, affordable monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
Our maintenance plan is administered by DPAS, who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your monthly payments.
• 20% discount on general dental treatment
• Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
• Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
• Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
• Appointment times to suit you whenever possible (including Saturday mornings and late evening appointments on Tuesdays)
• Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
• Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
• FREE dental implant consultation
• FREE teeth straightening consultation
• FREE facial aesthetics consultation
Who is our maintenance plan designed for?
We've designed our plan for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and enjoy peace of mind that their preventive dental care is covered.
What does our plan include?
We offer two options.
Option 1 is £13.50 per month and covers:
• 2 dental health examinations per year
• 2 hygiene appointments at 6-monthly intervals, including scale and polish and periodontal advice
• All necessary intra-oral radiographs (x-rays)
• Regular accurate measurement of gum condition to monitor your progress
• Mouth cancer screening
• 20% discount on the cost of general dental treatment
• Free dental implant consultation
• Free teeth-straightening consultation
• Membership card with 24-hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
• Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance.
Option 2 is £16.80 per month and offers all the benefits of Option 1 except:
• 4 hygienist appointments at 3-monthly intervals including scale and polish and periodontal advice.
Treatment not covered by these plans can be paid for separately.
How do you join our maintenance plan?
Joining is very simple. You will need an initial new patient assessment appointment, which includes a full dental health check at a cost of £35. The dentist will then discuss with you which plan would best suit your dental requirements. You will be advised of the monthly amount to pay to cover all your preventive dental care and the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Then all you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £15 per person will be charged and this is included in your first Direct Debit payment.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
What happens in an emergency if you are away from home?
You will have access to a 24-hour, 365-day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English-speaking dentist to assist you.
What does the supplementary insurance cover?
Your Supplementary Insurance provides cover for:
• Up to £10,000 worth of treatment following dental injury
• Temporary emergency treatment whilst away from home in the UK or abroad (up to the limits specified)
• The call-out fee charged by a dentist opening their surgery to treat you in an emergency (up to the limits specified)
✓ Hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/maxillofacial surgeon
✓ Cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
✓ 24-hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline
The Supplementary Insurance is designed to cover the cost of temporary emergency treatment whilst you are away from home and therefore excludes the cost of emergency treatment carried out by your own dentist, a rota dentist, or any other dentist within a 15 mile radius of your practice. However, call-out fees charged by any dentist to open their surgery (including your own dentist) are recoverable up to policy limits.
In the event of a dental injury, treatment carried out by any dentist (including your own dentist) is covered up to policy limits.
Please refer to the Policy Summary and Important Information leaflet and the Policy for full details of the benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions.